Baby girl room
If you follow my FB page where I update any information about me and 7portraits on a daily basis, you probably know that we already welcomed our beautiful baby girl Sofia♥♥♥ Ahhh, our family love her to bits, such a cutie pie! She is sleeping a lot, kind of a calm and easy-going baby, we just can`t stop staring at her little dolly face. We did`n have enough time to decorate completely her nursery room, so I decided to make selection of the best decor elements on my opinion for the baby area at home. Have a look what I`ve chosen:
1. Artollo Nursery Art Prints – we love them! Cute animals in tender pastel colors on gallery quality paper, perfect choice for Sofia`s room. I`ve order set of four from one serie. You can purchase one of them at Artollo.com The prices are reasonable, the shipping is fast and secure, strongly recommend!
2. Cutzz Kids Wall Decals – aren`t they just adorable? Vibrant colors, PVC free vinyl and beautiful tiny details. I ordered tree with owls for one of the walls, hope that Sofia is going to love it when she`s able to see more precisely colors and shapes. These decals are easy and clean to apply. Find them on Cutzz.com
3. Elephant Lamp – I bought this lamp on eBay and I really like it. Don`t you think it`s cute?
4. Multi-color rug – I found it in a local shop. I don`t know the label but it fits perfectly well into the color combination that we have. Nice and cheerful!
5. Polka Dot Pillow Case – it`s an Etsy find, I will order set of 3 as soon as possible. I`m a huge fan of polka dots!
HOW DID YOU ARRANGE YOUR NURSERY ROOM? ANY FRESH IDEAS? DROP ME A LINE!
Thanks for visiting!